Here is a hypothetical situation, to help me better understand my job:

My wife and I enter a Sprint store and mention to a clerk that we would like to buy a phone for each of us, and sign up for Sprint service. The clerk informs us that we can do this, but first we have to fill out some paperwork and an application. We will out the application, which includes our social security numbers. The clerk enters the information into his computer, and a few minutes later he tells us that we have been approved for two phones on our account. We are not required to pay a deposit. He then assists in activating our phones, and we are on our way, with new service from Sprint.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The agony of victory....a.k.a. picking my jaw up off the floor

"The Axis of Evil and the Doctrine of Preemption Three Years On"

Removing a password that was created in a previous version from an Access 2007 database