Well, I had my fitness assessment the other night, and I have to say that I was disappointed in the results. I am in the 10th percentile of upper body strength, I have 25% body fat and my cardio fitness is also in the low percentiles. I know that I have not been exercising as much lately as I had last year, but geez, I am surprised that I would have slipped on the charts that far (if indeed I was higher on the 'charts' when I was exercising last year). That being said, I had a couple of vigorous games of racquetball yesterday, and I felt better this time than the last time I played. I am running in a 5K tomorrow in Shawnee. Wish me luck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The agony of victory....a.k.a. picking my jaw up off the floor

"The Axis of Evil and the Doctrine of Preemption Three Years On"

Removing a password that was created in a previous version from an Access 2007 database