Well, I had my fitness assessment the other night, and I have to say that I was disappointed in the results. I am in the 10th percentile of upper body strength, I have 25% body fat and my cardio fitness is also in the low percentiles. I know that I have not been exercising as much lately as I had last year, but geez, I am surprised that I would have slipped on the charts that far (if indeed I was higher on the 'charts' when I was exercising last year). That being said, I had a couple of vigorous games of racquetball yesterday, and I felt better this time than the last time I played. I am running in a 5K tomorrow in Shawnee. Wish me luck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vajentic Family Western Odyssey: Week 1, Day 1 (Saturday, July 13, 2013)

Beowulf Vocabulary

A great Steeler victory in Jacksonville!!