2004 reading projects

To give myself a feeling of accomplishment, I will list the books that I have read thus far in 2004 from the "top 100" fiction list that I have, published by B&N:

1. The Aeneid, Virgil
2. All Quiet on the Western Front, Erich Maria Remarque
3. All the King's Men, Robert Penn Warren
4. Animal Farm, George Orwell
5. As I Lay Dying, William Faulkner
6. As You Like It, William Shakespeare
7. The Awakening, Kate Chopin
8. Beowulf, Anonymous
9. Billy Budd, Herman Melville (currently reading)

Only 91 1/2 more books to read to complete the entire list of 100...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The agony of victory....a.k.a. picking my jaw up off the floor

"The Axis of Evil and the Doctrine of Preemption Three Years On"

Removing a password that was created in a previous version from an Access 2007 database