Streaming Audio

I just clicked on one of the items in my IE Favorites folder titled "Radio Station Guide." This was a selection available in my favorites folder when the computer was given to me at work. I think that it was a default selection that IE ships with the browser.

Right now, I am listening to an NPR feed over the Internet!

Some of the stations on the "My Radio" page are listed as "Net Only", and others are listed with an actual location.

The streaming audio that I am listening to right now has a little bit of an echo, but I can understand plainly what is being said. If the Pirates ever start playing well, I wouldn't mind subscribing to MLB.COM radio again. I could actually listen to games at work on my computer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The agony of victory....a.k.a. picking my jaw up off the floor

"The Axis of Evil and the Doctrine of Preemption Three Years On"

Removing a password that was created in a previous version from an Access 2007 database