Goodbye Michael Baker

I was shocked today to learn that one of the chefs here at Cerner, Micahel Baker, was shot to death last night in a drive-by shooting. Every once in awhile, these types of events happen closer to home than is comfortable. Of course, they are always close to home to somebody. In a way, it's sad that we are only aware of the tragedy when it happens close to home. I did not know Michael, and I'm not even sure which chef he is. I am picturing him as one of the chefs that I have seen in the cafeteria often. I'm saying a prayer for his family and loved ones.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The agony of victory....a.k.a. picking my jaw up off the floor

"The Axis of Evil and the Doctrine of Preemption Three Years On"

Removing a password that was created in a previous version from an Access 2007 database