The 1st Presidential Debate of 2004

Just a quick note to acknowledge the debate that took place in Florida last night between John Kerry and George W. Bush:

I didn't see the debate live, however I caught most of a rerun on CNN afterwards. I thought that John Kerry performed better. I also liked his answers to questions. Of course, since I am not a great admirer of Mr. Bush, this does not surprise me. I imagine most people with feelings one way or the other probably get those feelings reenforced after a debate. However, clearly, to me, John Kerry is a better public speaker, and looked more at ease last night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The agony of victory....a.k.a. picking my jaw up off the floor

"The Axis of Evil and the Doctrine of Preemption Three Years On"

Removing a password that was created in a previous version from an Access 2007 database