A lazy Saturday

I didn't step outside the house today. I wasn't planning on being so homebound, but it was nice to have a day where I wasn't running anywhere. It seems like we have travelled so much recently, that I wanted to take an opportunity to relax. Tomorrow, I need to clean the fish tank. I did get an article for class partially read. I've got a few papers due this coming week. I'm looking forward to watching the Steelers/Browns game tomorrow. I'm going to do some research tonight on the Rockhurst Catholic studies minor. I picked up a flyer on campus last week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The agony of victory....a.k.a. picking my jaw up off the floor

"The Axis of Evil and the Doctrine of Preemption Three Years On"

Removing a password that was created in a previous version from an Access 2007 database