I am excited about the following music

  • U2s new album, "How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb". This album is receiving rave reviews. I have, of course, heard the single, "Vertigo", and I've also heard another track briefly on the radio. I like "Vertigo", and the other track sounded good. I can't wait to get my hands on this album. I don't think I can wait until Christmas. I'll probably buy it myself when it is released this month.

  • Neil Young's Greatest Hits. I've been trying for the past year to land some Neil Young CDs on eBay, but I always seem to get outbid. Now, I can buy this greatest hits album--his first ever GH collection. I might be able to hold off on this one, and put it on my Christmas list.

  • John Mellencamp's Greatest Hits. It has over 30 songs, including his new song "Walk Tall", which I really like. I've got a lot of these songs on individuals albums, but it will be nice to have them all collected on one CD. This will go on my Christmas list.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The agony of victory....a.k.a. picking my jaw up off the floor

"The Axis of Evil and the Doctrine of Preemption Three Years On"

Removing a password that was created in a previous version from an Access 2007 database