Snow!!

Kansas City woke up this morning to quite a snowstorm. It looks beautiful outside, but it was a pain in the butt cleaning off the cars and driveway. I had no idea it was supposed to snow. I guess I should check the weather forecast every once in awhile. I am supposed to run in a 5K tomorrow morning. That is going to be sloppy. Lynae is driving to Iowa tonight, so I hope that the roads are clear. I believe it is supposed to get up to 40 degrees today, so the snow should melt. The problem will be when it gets cold tonight. Will it get cold enough for the melted snow to freeze? If so, the roads are going to stink! I also hope the heavy snow doesn't hurt my trees. I saw a lot of broken tree branches on the way to work.

Dominic was excited to see the snow. He wanted to go outside immediately and play. He put on all of his snow gear, and got to play a little bit outside before school. He made some snowballs, helped me shovel and threw some snowballs. It is great play-snow. Nice and wet.

There aren't very many people at work today. I guess many people decided to start their Thanksgiving vacation early. I don't blame them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The agony of victory....a.k.a. picking my jaw up off the floor

"The Axis of Evil and the Doctrine of Preemption Three Years On"

Removing a password that was created in a previous version from an Access 2007 database