eBay Sales

Saturday, I finally got around to listing my education textbooks on eBay. It was only my second time ever attempting to list items on eBay for sale. I got frustrated when I was repeatedly asked for my credit card number, even after I had already entered it. However, the process went smooth overall. I have been watching the auction of my four books over the past few days, and there wasn't any action on them----until today!! Now, I've got bids on two of the books with a minimum sales take of over $50 (assuming the buyers are good).

Maybe I can find a bunch of stuff to sell on eBay, and then retire at age 35.

Comments

Jay Manifold said…
Got here in roundabout fashion (via Byzantium's Shores), and just wanted to make sure you were aware of KC Bloggers. Look forward to seeing you at a meetup sometime ...

Popular posts from this blog

The agony of victory....a.k.a. picking my jaw up off the floor

"The Axis of Evil and the Doctrine of Preemption Three Years On"

Removing a password that was created in a previous version from an Access 2007 database