MP3 Player

A few weeks ago, my MPIO mp3 player stopped working after I accidentally dropped it against the treadmill. I've been running without music!! I'm in the market for a new MP3. I'll be browsing eBay, but I've also got a credit at Best Buy, so maybe I'll go there. I want one that is small enough for me to run with. This time, I'll be more careful! I was actually pretty happy with the MPIO, so if I don't see anything else that really entices me, maybe I'll get another one. The one I had had an expandable memory slot that I never needed to make use of, but it would be nice to have that option. I think I'll steer away from the pricey iPod, or whatever Apple's product is called. I'm definitely looking for functionality over fashion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The agony of victory....a.k.a. picking my jaw up off the floor

"The Axis of Evil and the Doctrine of Preemption Three Years On"

Removing a password that was created in a previous version from an Access 2007 database