Audio Posting

Hmmmm, I made some audio posts earlier this evening that have not shown up on my blog yet. It's been at least 5 hours since I've called. I don't really miss them, because they were mostly trivial posts, but it does make me wonder if using audio blog is always a reliable service. I would hate to make an important post, and then not have it show up. Of course, such are the risks of technology. My guess--they are probably suspended in cyberspace somewhere, and will appear on my blog in the near future.

Comments

Anonymous said…
from Sean:

have they posted yet? are they the mark cuban and ss posts or something else? sometimes audioblogger posts don't appear in site feeds or in lists of titles b/c you can't give them a title. i go back in and title mine later. am i onto something here or not?
Anonymous said…
Hello!

I would like to introduce you new affiliate program on the new!

[url=http://www.store.syntheticsubstance.com]www.store.syntheticsubstance.com/affiliates/[/url]

Check the store itself:

www.store.syntheticsubstance.com

Best regards!

Popular posts from this blog

Proudly Humble?

Vajentic Family Western Odyssey: Week 1, Day 1 (Saturday, July 13, 2013)

Beowulf Vocabulary