Novelty Car Horns

The Late Show with David Letterman had on its "know your current events" segment this evening. One of the categories was "know your novelty car horns" in which the contestant had to guess the song of which the car horns were playing.

This reminded me of Pappy's car horns on his antique Model T Ford. Good memories. I remember how Pappy used to take us for rides throughout the southwest Pennsylvania countryside. We always felt special, as we were allowed to "toot" the many varied horns that he had attached to the car. One of these days, I'd like to post a picture of his old Model T, and write more about my cherished memories of Pappy. It's been almost 5 years since Pappy passed away, but he continues to be a strong influence in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The agony of victory....a.k.a. picking my jaw up off the floor

"The Axis of Evil and the Doctrine of Preemption Three Years On"

Removing a password that was created in a previous version from an Access 2007 database