Trains :: NYC High Line, 2/29/04 (kottke.org)

Trains :: NYC High Line, 2/29/04 (kottke.org)

When I was reading Esquire's December issue of the Best and Brightest, I ran across a feature of an architect that was developing NYC's High Line railway into a unique blend of walkways, parks, etc. At least if I remember correctly, it was the High Line. Anyway, I thought I had remembered reading someone's blog one time that had pictures of the High Line posted. Well, I just ran across it again today. It was kottke's blog. He toured the High Line a while back, and posted about 20 pictures of it. It really is quite amazing what the architect is going to try to do with this project. If I can find more details on the web, I'll post them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The agony of victory....a.k.a. picking my jaw up off the floor

"The Axis of Evil and the Doctrine of Preemption Three Years On"

Removing a password that was created in a previous version from an Access 2007 database