What would you choose for your final meal?

Now, I love pizza, tacos and chili alomst equally. I'm also a big fan of gereral Mexican and Chinese food. Not too big on sweets, and never have been, but I'll eat chocolcate if its laying around. I like burgers, steak, pork, turkey and all kinds of meat. There is just so much, and I like to eat a large percentage of it. But, for my last meal, I'd have to choose:


Raman Noodles

Jaq linked a post about Raman Noodles on Byzantine's Shores today, and he added some commentary of his own. I provided my take on The Noodle Of Choice in his comments section. Quite simply, I love them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The agony of victory....a.k.a. picking my jaw up off the floor

"The Axis of Evil and the Doctrine of Preemption Three Years On"

Removing a password that was created in a previous version from an Access 2007 database