Bettis coming back

Bettis coming back

Here we go Steelers, here we go!!

I, along with many other Pittsburgh fans, anticipated, or at least hoped for this news. Now, let's see the Steelers get Bettis to his first superbowl in his hometown of Detroit.

The news does not look good for Burress returning to Pittsburgh. To me, that is disappointing. I've always liked him, although he takes heat from the fans and the media. Hopefully we can pick up another deep threat in free agency or the draft. Randle-El played excellent as a replacement for Burress last season, but from what I've read, he just doesn't have the deep threat potential of Burress.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The agony of victory....a.k.a. picking my jaw up off the floor

"The Axis of Evil and the Doctrine of Preemption Three Years On"

Removing a password that was created in a previous version from an Access 2007 database