Potty Humor

I was just doing my regular end of workday mad scramble across the Internet when I ran across something that made me laugh out loud and prompted me to log back into Blogger so that I could post it. What could be so funny, inspiring and important: Potty jokes!

Instead of saying "I've got to drop the kids off at the pool", from now on I'm going to say, "I'm taking the Browns to the Superbowl." Oh, just typing it out makes me laugh.

This also reminded me of a mischievous oldie but goody website, doodie.com, which my workplace deems as "tasteless" according to the browser block message that I receive. I suppose it's true, but sometime "tasteless" humor is the most flavorful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The agony of victory....a.k.a. picking my jaw up off the floor

"The Axis of Evil and the Doctrine of Preemption Three Years On"

Removing a password that was created in a previous version from an Access 2007 database