Cheney

As much as I personally dislike this guy and his policies, I find it difficult to fault him for a hunting accident. Of course, I don't know for sure what happened. And, I am a bit curious about how the sheriff's office was not allowed to interview Cheney until the next day. Furthermore, the administration seems to have a disturbing pattern of blaming the victim. So, I can understand that the episode itself was a freak accident, and I'm willing to look at it as nothing more. However, the handling of the press releases has been a debacle.

The whole episode just sounds like one horrible nightmare for everyone involved, most of all the poor guy that was "peppered" in the face.

It is almost surreal. Talk about having your political cartoon or late-night joke 90% written for you....man, even I was thinking up one-liners that were cracking me up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The agony of victory....a.k.a. picking my jaw up off the floor

"The Axis of Evil and the Doctrine of Preemption Three Years On"

Removing a password that was created in a previous version from an Access 2007 database