Table of Misleading Contents

I generally enjoy reading Men's Health, and they are hardly the only magazine to be guilty of the transgression, but I can't stand misleading cover page and table of contents titles. For example, the March issue had an entry in its table of contents titled "More Energy Now!" Since I am perpetually in need of more energy, I turned eagerly to page 77 expecting to find the cure to my laziness. Instead, I found an article explaining how Frank Sinatra never had to wait for a table at a restaurant and how to come up with excuses for skipping work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The agony of victory....a.k.a. picking my jaw up off the floor

"The Axis of Evil and the Doctrine of Preemption Three Years On"

Removing a password that was created in a previous version from an Access 2007 database