Kids and their religious questions...

I was reading to Dominic this evening about the origins of Buddhism, and how the Aryans invaded India from the northwest to meld their beliefs with those of settlers along the Ganges River. Interesting story that I did not know much about. Evidently, Buddhists, while believing in more than one god, believe in a main God, Brahman. Brahman's spirit is believed to be in everything that exists: mountains, rivers, leaves, animals, etc. Naturally, Dominic has a few questions:
Is Brahman in the ceiling? Yes.
Is Brahman in my butt? Uh, I guess so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The agony of victory....a.k.a. picking my jaw up off the floor

"The Axis of Evil and the Doctrine of Preemption Three Years On"

Removing a password that was created in a previous version from an Access 2007 database