Missouri?

All of this makes me wonder--where does Missouri fall in the primary season? I've never before voted in a primary election, or a caucus--even though I lived through several cycles in Iowa at voting age. I was just not as potically engaged in those years. However, I need to do some research to see where I can cast a vote that may actually matter in the nominations. And, more importantly, I must decide who to vote for.

Update: Looks like Missouri is part of the well-known "Super Tuesday". This takes place on February 5. I've got a month to decide. Most of the other states on Super Tuesday are in the midwest and mountain west, with a few big exceptions like California and New York. I think that these states can break either way for the Democrats. It may well be just as muddied after Super Tuesday as it was going into it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The agony of victory....a.k.a. picking my jaw up off the floor

"The Axis of Evil and the Doctrine of Preemption Three Years On"

Removing a password that was created in a previous version from an Access 2007 database