R.I.P. Mary Reynolds

I talked with my mom last night, and she informed me that my grandmother's dependable neighbor of around 50 years, Mary Reynolds, passed away last week. This was particularly sad since we are going to Pennsylvania to visit my grandmother next week, and would surely have stopped over to visit Mary. It is rare in this day and age to have neighbors for a half-a-century. My grandmother and Mary have born witness to each others triumphs, tribulations, celebrations and tragedies over most of their adult lives. Mary's family is in my thoughts and prayers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The agony of victory....a.k.a. picking my jaw up off the floor

"The Axis of Evil and the Doctrine of Preemption Three Years On"

Removing a password that was created in a previous version from an Access 2007 database