Fitness Week in Review (8/24/08)

I had a pretty good week of exercise. I made it to the gym every day, used the ab-lounge a few days, did pushups every day, did some jumprope reps one day and lifted weights twice. Not bad, even though I did lose every single game of basketball I played. I was really happy with my run on the treadmill on Friday, where I was able to run a 5K in under 31 minutes, at a pace of 6.0 mph. I hadn't been able to do that for a long time.

Next week, we are going to Iowa over the weekend, so I want to make sure that I have a great week at the gym, and that I do the everyday little things that will help--taking the stairs, parking further away at work, doing pushups, doing situps, jumprope, etc.

Comments

Sean Meade said…
way to go, Eric! keep up the good work!

made any decisions about the weight issue?

Popular posts from this blog

The agony of victory....a.k.a. picking my jaw up off the floor

"The Axis of Evil and the Doctrine of Preemption Three Years On"

Removing a password that was created in a previous version from an Access 2007 database