Weekend with Dominic

Sharon had her semi-annual scrapbook weekend, so Dominic and I got to hang out together for the second weekend in a row. Ben stayed up at Sharon's parents for the sake of all of our sanity. Dominic and I have really gotten to enjoy these weekends together--we call them Domi/Daddy weekends. We made several stops at Blockbuster, went out to eat, went swimming and lazed around the house. We also finished reading our latest book, Shiloh, which we both really enjoyed.

In other news, Ben started at his new day care today. Big adjustment, but it sounds like he did o.k. We are looking forward to having him in a more structure environment, and the school seems really nice.

I bought a gas grill last week, and started to put it together yesterday. I worked on it for about 3 hours, and I'm only halfway done. I should have bought an assembled model. This is not something I want to screw up either, so I don't blow up my house. Anyway, I'm going to try to get it finished up tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The agony of victory....a.k.a. picking my jaw up off the floor

"The Axis of Evil and the Doctrine of Preemption Three Years On"

Removing a password that was created in a previous version from an Access 2007 database