U2 and Neil Young

In this post from a few days ago, I stated that I was eagerly looking forward to getting my hands on the new U2 album, "How to Dismantle a Nuclear Bomb", and also Neil Young's new greatest hits CD. Well, I picked up the Neil Young CD yesterday, and I bought the U2 CD today. I just couldn't wait. I still haven't bought the John Mellencamp greatest hits, mostly because I already have the majority of its songs on other albums.

I have listened to most of the Neil Young CD a couple of times, and I'm listening to the U2 album for the first time right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The agony of victory....a.k.a. picking my jaw up off the floor

"The Axis of Evil and the Doctrine of Preemption Three Years On"

Removing a password that was created in a previous version from an Access 2007 database